“It’s not a texting tool. It’s not a chatbot. It’s much bigger than that. It’s a hub.” – Bryan Falchuk
(click to tweet)
It boils down to customer satisfaction.
At the end of the day, if your policyholders aren’t happy—they will just seek out other carriers for coverage. We see this happen in the companies that get lost in the other metrics: annual revenue, marketing budgets, R&D.
The bottom is that in 2019, there is too much competition, and customers are too smart to be given average service. Companies have to constantly meet and surpass customer expectations.
On today’s episode of FNO: InsureTech, we are sitting down with Head of Customer at Hi Marley—Bryan Falchuk. Hi Marley is a conversation platform that simply and easily connects people with their insurance companies by combining intelligent messaging and human touch to make the experience as easy and efficient as possible.
Tune in to this episode to hear Bryan’s insights on what it takes to create a powerful insuretech in today’s ecosystem.
“If you can affect customer satisfaction, you affect loyalty. And when you affect loyalty, your retention rates go up, and that’s where the real dollars come in.” – Bryan Falchuk
(click to tweet)
The FNO: Tips
- Studies show a positive correlation between customer satisfaction and claim outcome
- Distinguish whether your business is trying to be the best platforms or tie the preexisting best platforms together
- Offer the customer opt-out options in text messaging to bypass the high regulations/laws
- During the pilot phase, make sure you’re taking onshort-term claims, so all stages of the process can be tested
- Integrate public rating systems (ex: Uber’s 5-star) on the service provider side to drive higher customer satisfaction
- Every carrier speaks a different language—learn to speak it during the trial phase
- For insuretechs, make sure you’re bringing people on with experience in insurance
Fourseventy Claim Management