(click to tweet)
Technology, technology, technology.
It seems that everywhere you turn—someone in the insurance industry is talking about the power of technology. But at the end of the day—a claim is a loss, and losses are emotional things.
And no matter how you look at it—people are better at handling at emotions than robot.
That’s why on today’s episode of FNO: InsureTech, we are gathering for a roundtable discussion at the PLRB conference.
The featured speakers are:
- Dan Moore, QBE North America
- Scott Sprague, Westfield Insurance
- Pat Sinnard, Great American Insurance
- Jill Thomas, National General Insurance
- John Hall, Worley/ASI
- Mick Zondory, Kemper Preferred
- Bo Helms, Shelter insurance
- Matt D. Fatheree, Fourseventy Claims
Tune in to this episode to hear the group’s insights as they span from managing employee expectations to the future of insurance technology.