(click to tweet)
Ideas spread through a community.
And for many of us siloed in our desk jobs, this phenomenon may be absent in our lives. That’s where the role of conferences come into play.
By gathering groups of people within any given industry—ideas are able to bounce between minds, and creativity is sparked.
However, this isn’t the case for every conference. Many are filled with long lectures, boring keynote speakers, and stale meet & greets.
Not InsureTech Connect.
On today’s episode of FNO: InsureTech—we are joined by Jay Weintraub & Caribou Honig—co-founders of InsureTech Connect—the world’s largest insurtech event — offering unparalleled access to the largest and most comprehensive gathering of tech entrepreneurs, investors and insurance industry incumbents from across the globe.
Tune in to this episode to hear Jay and Caribou’s insights, so you can understand the insuretech space from a conference-driven point-of-view.
You can learn more about InsureTech here
“Insuretech as a movement has been a whole new way to draw a generation to this industry.” – Jay Weintraub
(click to tweet)
The FNO: Tips
- When building a business, bring the investors together with the regulators
- Rather than telling, approach people-centric business as being a mirror for the customer
- There is a rising school of thought that insurance will shift to be embedded inside offerings (ex: Lyft)
- Create context to open the pathways for information-spreading
- Lennar Residential Homes is the largest residential builder in the United States
- Fear of disruption pushes the human instinct to do better
Fourseventy Claim Management