“You have to have a culture that’s on board with change. People have to be excited about it, not scared of it.” – Alyssa Hunt
(click to tweet)
There will always be loss.
Natural disasters, human error, or even just the everyday motions of life—one thing we know for certain is that our homes, our property, our cars—they are all at-risk of being damaged.
Enter the insuretech solutions—which range from automating the claims processes during these moments of loss all the way to gathering enough data to prevent the event from happening in the first place.
On today’s episode of FNO: InsureTech, we are joined by Alyssa Hunt, the Vice President of QBE North America to discuss the future of claims. QBE Insurance Group is one of the world’s top 20 insurance and reinsurance companies, located in 37 countries.
Tune in to this episode to hear Alyssa discuss insurance technologies, and where she sees the roadmap fitting into the current paradigm.
“I don’t even think about being a woman in claims. I just think about what needs to be done to better the organization.” – Alyssa Hunt
(click to tweet)
The FNO: Tips
- Vendor management has evolved from an order-taking role to now, a strategic/seat-at-the-table role
- There is a variety of vendor management styles based on the vendor carriers
- As a woman, it’s important to bring your authenticity to male-dominant industries
- At the end of the day, the customer is really the one making the demand
- Be sure to structure even your pilots when testing to new insuretech solutions
- Structure your business about helping customers prevent losses (and thus, claims) from occurring
Fourseventy Claim Management