(click to tweet)
Technological innovation is occurring at an unprecedented rate.
Across every industry, you see the systems of yesterday being replaced with the new and shiny toys of the future. More often than not, these technologies do more good for the company’s bottom line than bad. But, over time, if a company becomes too attached to the latest and greatest—they lose sight of the human touch that’s necessary for a stellar customer experience.
That’s why on today’s episode of the FNO: podcast, we are joined by Jennifer Whiteaker-Hevelone to discuss the carrier’s responsibility to care for the policyholder. Jennifer is the Chief Operating Officer at Eberl Claims Service Inc.—and in today’s conversation, she shares her 20+ years of experience in the insurance industry with us.
Tune in to this episode to hear Jennifer Hevelone’s insights about what’s next for the insurance industry!
“I don’t think it’s an overestimate to say that Xactware has revolutionized our industry.” – Jennifer Hevelone
(click to tweet)
The FNO: Tips
- More than speed and efficiency, right-touch claims focus on the customer’s experience
- Focus on the right-touch claims, rather than no-touch, high-touch, or low-touch
- A high-quality FNO will tell you how to communicate with the policyholder in the most appropriate way
- Change + technology can easily be perceived as threatening to one’s job security
- Shifting policyholder demands are forcing the industry to rapidly move directions
- It’s easy to sign off on the new, shiny objects—instead, account for the different demands outside the office
- More than anything else, data security should be the primary concern for insuretech companies
- Inspection-only will depend on the level-setting that comes from the scope of the job
- Prioritize your employees/people first, your processes second, and your technology third
Fourseventy Claim Management